A part of my life ♥
Girl language =)


If I dont call you
[Its because I'm waiting for you to call me]


When I walk away from you mad
[Follow me]


When I stare at your mouth
[Kiss me]


When i push you or hit you
[Grab me and dont let go]

When i start cussing at you
[Kiss me and tell me you love me]

When I'm quiet
[Ask me whats wrong]

When i ignore you
[Give me your attention]

When i pull away
[Pull me back]

When you see me at my worst
[Tell me I'm beautiful]

When you see me start crying
[Hold me and tell me everything will be alright]

When you see me walking
[Sneak up and hug my waist from behind]

When i'm scared
[Protect me]

When i lay my head on your shoulder
[Tilt my head up and kiss me]

When i grab at your hands
[Hold mine and play with my fingers]

When i tease you
[Tease me back and make me laugh]

When i dont answer for a long time
[reassure me that everything is okay]

When i look at you with doubt
[Back yourself up]

When i say that i like you
[I really do more than you could understand]

When i bump into you
[bump into me back and make me laugh]

When i tell you a secret
[keep it safe and untold]

When i look at you in your eyes
[dont look away until i do]

When i miss you
[i'm hurting inside]

When you break my heart
[the pain NEVER really goes away]

When i say its over
[i still want you to be mine]


Thanks♥




. Newer Post